RELATIONSHIPS ARE TOUGH.
Especially those involving love and sex.
What is a healthy relationship? Or a toxic one?
When is lust enough?
How do we say yes and no?
What does trusting ourselves have to do with a healthy relationship? What about shame?
How can we be safe?
At a time when love and sex
A frank, brave conversation with a focus on emotional and/or physical abuse, sexual assault, manipulation and seeking support. Anonymous technology allows the audience to share their own stories and receive clinically-proven tips and guidance to identify, address and cope with their challenges.
- Introduction: Our painfully honest stories of love and sex
- Part One: What’s your most painful encounter?
- Part Two: What do your intimate relationships with others have to do with your relationship with yourself?
- Part Three: How can we have healthy sexual and loving relationships?
- Closing: Q&A and reviewing campus resources